Seventeen-year-old Washington female dies from heart attack weeks after receiving second Pfizer vaccination

Seventeen-year-old Washington female dies from heart attack weeks after receiving second Pfizer vaccination
Truth Unmuted / Jesse Smith


November 17, 202113 views0

(by John Ley | Clark County Today) – A 17-year-old female from Washington died from cardiac arrest 36 days after having received her second Pfizer vaccination. She becomes the third known person found in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to possibly have died from a COVID-19 vaccine. According to information in the report, she had recovered from a symptomatic but not severe case of COVID-19 in August.

The report indicates she got her first vaccination on Sept. 3 and her second vaccination shot on Sept. 15. She showed up in the emergency department of the hospital Oct. 23 with chest pain and difficulty breathing for the previous 48 hours. She was feeling “completely well” prior to the onset of the symptoms.

The VAERS site is run by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and collects data from all over the world. VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients.

VAERS data shows 29 deaths in the U.S. of individuals ages 12 to 44 whose death may have been related to the COVID-19 vaccination. The 17-year-old female is one of three Washington state residents in the report. Graphic courtesy VAERS.

Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:

  • Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccinations
  • An adverse event listed by the vaccine manufacturer as a contraindication to further doses of the vaccine

The young female’s initial medical evaluation showed her symptoms were mild. “No sick contacts or family members. ED evaluation remarkable for normal exam, no hypoxia, normal blood pressure.” The patient tested “SARS-CoV-PCR positive” but it was thought to be “persistent positive rather than reinfection because of lack of clinical symptoms, recent COVID-19 and recent vaccination.” Read Full Article >

Original Article:

Support Independent Media

Become a Patron

$1 Per Month or make a Donation

Independent media is fighting in this war to arm you with the truth and to help unite us all.

About this entry